.

The Mommy Detective - cracking the code on your family's drama.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dr. Lazar responds to vaccination post.

Dr. Lazar is one of the few doctors I sincerely trust.  I tease him that he's like a walking medical journal.  Anytime I have questions about my health, he's not only kind and explains the problem in terms I can understand - but he also supports his point with detailed medical information.  He not only quotes medical studies - he usually knows who wrote them!  Smart man.

I am so honored that he took the time to make a comment on the discussion we've had about vaccinations - especially for children and pregnant mothers.  In case you missed it, I'll post it here as well.

A few things to keep in mind:

1.) Your doctors work for YOU. It's not the other way around. If you go to the store and don't like the service, you find a different store. To give them the benefit if the doubt, I'm sure your doctors mean well. However, they are neglecting one very important component to your family's health and well being: the body's incredible ability to heal itself.

2.)  Take care of the body by feeding it and watering it properly, rest well, laugh, pray, and read your Bible, and get your nervous system (the master controller of the body) in tip top shape with regular chiropractic adjustments.

On a funny note, have you ever wondered why people who vaccinate their kids don't want unvaccinated kids around their vaccinated kids? I always ask (lovingly, of course), "If your vaccines are really effective, why would you worry about your kids being exposed to pathogens? Germs don't kill, people. It's the body's inability to fight off infection that kills.  And why would your child be susceptible?  Vaccines suppress the immune system.  They can cause God's efficient nervous system to become a poorly functioning nervous system, and an under worked or underexposed immune system.  It's much better to do the preventative work and then allow God's system to take over. 


Thank you Dr. Lazar.  I hope you will continue to teach us about our bodies.

Moms...I've believed (until three years ago) that going to a chiropractor and snapping your bones couldn't possibly fulfill all the claims the industry promoted.  And...I guess I'm still a little uncertain (sorry Dr. Lazar) about the general field of chiropractic medicine.  But....Dr. Lazar is a NUCCA chiropractor and only works on the neck.  As he explains, the position of our neck determines how "pinched" or "out of order" all the blood vessels are that feed every organ in our body.  There's no popping or creaking of bones.  After a full examination that includes detailed x-rays - Dr. Lazar uses a very soft touch to modify how the neck supports my head - giving the many blood vessels in that area plenty of room to do their jobs.

I never feel anything.  I never hear anything.  But once I sit up a rush of precious healing blood flows freely to every part of my body.  Within seconds I feel different!  With each treatment I can tell that I am moving toward better health.  I walk differently.  I have more energy.  My organs and limbs work better.  I can concentrate easier and I have a better outlook on life.  My only wish is that I would have found Dr. Lazar sooner.

If you would like to know more about this form of preventative medicine - please call Dr. Lazar at Lazar Spinal Care 734-274-5107.  Lazar Spinal Care    If you don't live near his office, I am sure he can recommend someone in your area.

Seeking His Wisdom,

Debbie

No comments: