.

The Mommy Detective - cracking the code on your family's drama.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Potty Training


For a long time I've giggled when parents have trouble with potty training. Housebreaking a puppy can be confusing and exhausting, but potty training a child is a fairly simple process. It can be done in one day. YES MOM! One day! I know it can be done because I've personally potty trained around 20 and overseen the potty training of around 40 children. It works and it can happen quickly if you take the time to "study" the process before jumping in.

Go to my website http://www.debbiejansen.com/ and click on resources. From there you can see an explanation of the process and purchase a 16 page booklet.

A wonderful parent and good friend asked me to do an article for her popular blog on adoption.

Laura Christianson is a wise parent and her website is full of information. http://www.laurachristianson.com/laura/

This is my article on potty training.

God does give us wisdom about the daily instructions we give our children. If you are struggling with potty training, e-mail me for answers.

Seeking his wisdom,

Debbie

No comments: