.

The Mommy Detective - cracking the code on your family's drama.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Get involved!!!

I love children.  I love watching them play and watching them grow.  I am committed to helping parents give their children wonderful childhood memories.  That's why I'm so concerned about what is happening in Washington. 

While my main blog deals with many political issues, I won't do that to moms that are already struggling with issues within the home.  This blog is specifically for the purpose of dealing with childhood and young adult issues.  Although I've waited to respond to your questions, I am planning several new series that hopefully will help you through these troubled times. 

I do want to encourage you to get involved in a new site.  The 9-12 moms network is the best of all the mommy patriot sites.  The director Mary will pray with you and wants to have a personal relationship with those at her site.  I hope you will sign up and get involved.  If for no other reason than to have friends to pray with and to gain encouragement for the problems we face. 

Seeking His Wisdom,

Debbie

No comments: