.

The Mommy Detective - cracking the code on your family's drama.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New items on Family Tracks!

I believe that children will excite and surprise us with their accomplishments if we give them the tools they need to succeed.  I like to watch Glenn Beck because he does his homework.  He not only describes what's going on - he provides resources and videos so you can follow up with your own research.

It's important for the future of our country that our children understand why we have succeeded so far, who we really are and what our founding fathers had in mind when we were created.  But...I understand how difficult it is for any of us to find time in our busy lives to talk about history. 

I found a website that can help.  American Minute whether you support them or not, will send you an e-mail every day about the founding of this country.  If you use the link in the sidebar....you will be directed to the daily short history lessons and my few comments on my Family Tracks blog.  Here's the first link to get you started.  Welcome to One Nation Under God 

I encourage you to take the time to discuss these lessons at the supper table or on the way to soccer.  I know that in time you will be able to help your child love and support America.


Seeking His Wisdom,


Debbie

No comments: